Wednesday 16 April 2014

stuff





A couple of days ago we had a nice weather streak so my mom and I went on a 
6 mile hike at Stoney Creek which is an awesome place to do all sorts of exercise 
in the wilderness. It felt nice to be able to be active outdoors after a long 
and horrible winter inside!



You know that song that says "you only need the light when it's burning low, 
only miss the sun when it starts to snow, only know you love her when you let her go"..
well I feel like that song spoke volumes for me this year. I never realized how much I
loved being outside seeing the world green and alive until this years awful winter.



 I also enjoyed a wonderful day with Tyler yesterday as he had the day off. I made him a 
yummy waffle breakfast and we drank our favorite tea, earl grey, in the evening.
I love spending time with the love of my life and I wish we could do it more often.
Tomorrow he has the day off as well so that makes me happy :)

--
See you guys next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment