Thursday 10 April 2014

Not much has happened the past few days except the weather has been actually  spring like. So I've been spending time outside and of course COOKING.

Here's some things I've cooked in the past few days:
 Banana, granola & chocolate chip cakes! (minus the cake..these things are HEALTHY!)
Underneath those apple cinnamon crescent rolls!!

I plopped some homemade cinnamon ice cream on top of these 
cinnamon apple crescent roll thingys and it was the best dessert I think I've ever had!

--

So I went to the bulk food store with my mom which is a great little place that sells all sorts of things that you bag yourself and they charge you by weight. Anyway we wanted to make some chocolate bark and homemade granola bars so here they are!


 (white chocolate, pistachios & craisins)

 (semi sweet chocolate, almonds, pistachios, craisins)
(vanilla & strawberry granola w/ honey, brown sugar and cinnamon)

--

& some fun in the sun!



No comments:

Post a Comment