Monday 21 April 2014

easter weekend


The past few days have been really good. I've got to spend time with my Ty,
and we bought flights to go to England for two weeks at the end of May.
I beyond excited and could talk about it all day, but I won't bore you.




The market was full of beautiful spring flowers this weekend.



We dyed eggs (it was Tylers first time doing it because apparently
 it's not a thing in England), and I made these fun peanut butter 
& chocolate pretzel birds nests! 



In the afternoon we went to my grandparents house for a
 late lunch and I got to see my old puppy Carlos!

--

On a side note: I've been using these 2 products the past week
 or so and they are LIFE CHANGING. Seriously. If you like to have soft skin
and hair and have been looking for a natural way to do that, go buy some
coconut oil right now. I got mine for under $10 on amazon. 
Also, this Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick is incredible. 
It gets rid of spots a lot quicker than any other medical acne medication
I've ever had. You can get it at CVS for around $8! I highly recommend both products.



No comments:

Post a Comment